1500 lb and 600 lb Screwed/Socketweld 1/2″–3″
Cl. 150, 300 Flanged 1/2″–6″
Cl. 600 Flanged 1/2″–4″
Screen chambers won’t leak or crush
Both ends of the chambers are precisely
machined. This means perfectly round and smooth seating surfaces, as
well as a fixed chamber length. Since the screen seats snugly on the
machined surface, no particle bigger than the screen opening can escape
around the end of the screen.
Screwed retainers: easy in, easy out
Straight threads mean it takes less torque to
achieve a tight seal with proper gasket compression. Less torque is also
required to remove the retainer. For you, that means less danger of
“freezing in” than with hard-to-break tapered pipe threads.
Off-center blowdown connections for better dirt removal
Off-center drains on 2-1/2″ and 3″ strainers
allow you to remove liquid and dirt nearly completely when blowing down
the strainer. Also, less liquid will spill when the screen retainer is
Many screen choices
Many screen materials, meshes and perforations are available.
For help in specifying the exact model you need, download the product literature.
- STRAINER E7SC & E7SW 1/2-1″ CF8M – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER E7SC & E7SW 1-1/4-2″ CF8 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER E7SC & E7SW 3″ CF8M – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER E7FL CL.150,300 & 600 FL – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER E7FL CL 150,300&600 4″&6″ – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER E7FL CL 150,300&600 1/2-” – Submittal Drawing (PDF)