Our “Steam Team” Brings Knowledge Directly to You!
Location? Your plant or facility
Food? Yes, Lunch and Learn
The Steam Team at Campbell-Sevey has a wealth of knowledge about how to make steam systems more efficient, troubleshooting system issues, adapting systems for specific applications, new products, and much more. Now you can bring that knowledge into your plant with our Steam Team Tech Training & Tour sessions.
Each 1-hour Steam Team Tech Training session covers a specific topic directly relate to issues your technicians want to learn. These include:
Course Topics Generally Include:
- How steam traps, coils and pumps work
- Why valves fails
- How to repair specific types of equipment
- How steam systems work
- The 5 greatest areas of steam efficiency loss
- Any other related topic of interest.
Lasting Benefits: Practical Steam Trap Tips and Training
- How to save energy, time and money through efficient steam trap usage
- How to identify defective steam traps
- How much defective traps are costing your facility
- Guidelines for establishing a steam trap monitoring program
- Longer service life on steam equipment
Who Should Attend?
Your Personnel responsible for overall steam system operation, maintenance and utility efficiency. Including:
- Plant Managers and Operators
- Operations Engineers
- Consulting Engineers
- Energy Managers
Your Steam Team Trainers
We will create and provide a steam system seminar at your facility focused on the needs of your team – the Plant Manager, Operations Engineer, Consulting Engineer, System Contractor and System Manager – to achieve your training needs, acquire PDUs and help build a sound trusted relationship with you. We strive to be your go-to source for all your energy system performance operations, questions and product support needs.
We're here to make sure you feel comfortable on your boiler, steam, and HVAC system solution, parts and get those PDUs.