A complete package featuring two piston-style isolation valves, test valve and integral stainless steel strainer with blowdown valve. You’ll realize all the benefits of a piston valve integrated into the same space-saving package.
- Reduced costs. TVS saves on these fronts: reduced leak points, installation and maintenance time.
- A full range of features. TVS has test and strainer blow-down
valves. When installed with Armstrong Model 2011 and 2022 steam traps,
it will also accommodate the Armstrong pop drain as well as TrapAlert™
and SteamEye®—remote steam trap monitoring and testing devices.
- Reduced design time. Permits combining products with exact face-to-face dimensions.
- Three-year guarantee. The TVS 4000F is guaranteed for three years.
- Easy, in-line repairability with maximum safety. TVS allows
isolation at point of service with upstream/downstream depressurization.
- Installation versatility. The connector design makes the TVS
adaptable to any manufacturer’s 2-bolt steam trap and piping
- Simplified trap testing. TVS enhances your capability to check trap
operation and offers a built-in method to block and bleed traps.
- Integral Flanges. The body and connections are of one piece construction, free of welds and other potential leak paths.