Find a product
Series 1000 Stainless Steel Humidifier
The Armstrong Series 1000 stainless steel humidifier is the ideal choice for sensitive environments where pure demineralized, deionized or distilled water is used to generate clean steam.
- Reduced corrosion threat. Since Armstrong uses stainless steel for all wetted parts, the Series 1000 prevents problems caused by corrosion and subsequent carryover of corrosion by-products.
- No condensation through radiation. The internal plug-type metering valve is an integral part of the steam separator and is completely steam-jacketed to prevent condensation through radiation. What’s more, the steam-jacketed steam distribution
manifold completely surrounds the distribution pipe with steam at supply pressure, further reducing condensation due to radiation loss.
- Effective silencing. Thanks to a drying chamber that is jacketed by the separating chamber and filled with a stainless steel silencing medium, most of the noise of escaping steam is absorbed.
- Dry steam discharge. Steam entering the drying chamber is at supply temperature and essentially atmospheric pressure, so any remaining mist is re-evaporated.
- Maximum separation. The interior baffle conditions the steam by forcing it to make two 180° turns, ensuring optimum velocity reduction and maximum separation.
- Dependable inverted bucket drainage. With only two moving parts, the reliable, energy-saving inverted bucket steam trap provides reliable drainage with a design that allows failure open—important on open-end service.
Installation and Maintenance
Distribution Manifolds – Installation and Maintenance (PDF)
Series EM-1000 & AM-1000 Steam Humidifiers – Installation and Maintenance (PDF)
STAINLESS HUMIDIFIERS 1200, 1300, 1400 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
MODEL 1100 HUMIDIFIER – Submittal Drawing (PDF)