Model 40R: 1/2-inch or 3/4-inch male NPT inlet with top discharge to give visible warning of system overpressure.
Model 40RL: Same as Model 40R with plain lift lever.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
1 to 400 psig -60° to 850°F
- Sentinel (warning) on steam equipment. Intended as audible warning device, not for pressure relief.
- Steam turbines.
No Options Available
Features and Benefits
- All parts are Stainless Steel
- Precision lapped beveled seats for optimum performance.
- Pivot between spring and disc corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Technical Reference (PDF)