Single Temperature Hose Stations offer a rugged, heavy duty, industrial
grade all stainless steel option for point of use hose attachment and
Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations are supplied with a heavy
duty washdown hose and a self closing industrial quality spray nozzle.
They are ideal for installation in hot water systems which do not
require a secondary point of use water temperature adjustment.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Stainless Steel Ball Valve Flow Control.
- Stainless Steel Hose Rack.
- Spray Nozzle
- Washdown Hose
Various hose lengths and spray nozzles are available as options for Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations.
- Stainless steel full port 3/4″ NPT (20 mm) ball valve
- Mounted on heavy-duty stainless steel hose rack with 8″ x 12″ (203 x 317 mm) mounting plate with four mounting holes
- Stainless steel hose strain relief
- 3/4″ x 4″ (20 mm x 101 mm) stainless steel nipple
- 3/4″ (20 mm) stainless steel coupling at outlet
- Stainless steel 3″ (76 mm) dial dual-scale thermometer (50°-250°F/10°-121°C)
- Armstrong specialty yellow abrasion-resistant 500 psi/190°F (34
bar/87.7°C)-rated washdown hose supplied in standard lengths of 25′ and
50′ (7.6 m or 15.2 m)
- 3/4″ (20 mm) live male swivel and external spring guard at hose inlet and 1/2″ (20 mm) live male swivel adaptor at outlet
- Custom hose lengths and a variety of colors available
- Self-closing rubber-cushioned Armstrong spray nozzle with stainless steel nozzle hook
For help in specifying the exact model you need, download the product literature.
To access CAD Drawings, REGISTER or LOG IN