We sell a lot of valves at Campbell-Sevey, but one that we really like based on how well it is designed is DFT’s WLC Sever Service Check Valve. It’s design and sizing technology resolves issues with water hammer in boiler feed pump applications, solves flow problems and lowers the cost of ownership.
The WLC Check Valve is a non-slam, wafer style model known for its versatility and reliability in different applications. It can accommodate varying pressures, temperatures, and types of fluids while providing leak-free operation.
The valve consists of the following components:
- A protected spring, which facilitates silent closing
- A seat (soft seat option is available)
- A disc/stem assembly that utilizes a center/dual-guided stem
- A bushing that is specifically rated for high-pressure applications
- The body of the valve has a 316 stainless steel trim, and is offered with either Wafer RF or Wafer RTJ ends