Find a product
Water Temperature Control—Groups of Fixtures—Thermostatic (Rada 320)
Rada Thermostatic Mixing Valve of “sealed for life” disposable cartridge construction. Compact design with top and/or bottom blended water outlet makes Rada 320 ideal for recessed enclosure, plumbing chase and utility/mechanical room installation.
Complete operating mechanism of valve is enclosed in a durable polymer cartridge for ease of field maintenance. Powerful internal mechanism and non metallic wetted parts resist mineral deposition.
Capable of close temperature control at diverse flow rates between 1 gpm (3.8 lpm) 24 gpm (91 lpm). Able to blend within 5°F (2°C) of either inlet supply due to “low seepage” across internal proportioning mechanism.Request a Quote
- Dual thermostatic elements provide redundancy in the event of individual thermostat failure
- Typical outlet temperature control +/-2°F
- Adjustable maximum temperature limit stop
- Adjustable single temperature lockout
- Thermal shutdown mode upon inlet supply failure
Rada 320 – Product Literature (PDF)
Water Temperature Controls – Groups of Fixtures – Thermostatic – Product Literature (PDF)
Armstrong Water Temperature Control Solutions Brochure – Product Literature (PDF)