Find a product
Water Temperature Control—Groups of Fixtures—Thermostatic (Rada 425)
Rada 425 Thermostatic Mixing Valve for institutional group fixture water temperature control. Compact design with top and/or bottom blended water outlet makes Rada 425 ideal for recessed enclosure, plumbing chase and utility/mechanical room installation.
Powerful internal mechanism and stainless steel operating mechanism resist mineral deposition.
Capable of close temperature control at diverse flow rates between 2 gpm (7.5 lpm) and 49 gpm (185 lpm). Able to blend to within 5°F (2°C) of either inlet supply due to “low seepage” across internal proportioning mechanism.Request a Quote
- Dual thermostatic elements provide redundancy in the event of individual thermostat failure.
- Typical outlet temperature control +/-2°F
- Adjustable maximum temperature limit stop
- Adjustable single temperature lockout
- Thermal shutdown mode upon inlet supply failure
Rada 425 – Product Literature (PDF)
Water Temperature Controls – Groups of Fixtures – Thermostatic – Product Literature (PDF)
Armstrong Water Temperature Control Solutions Brochure – Product Literature (PDF)