VAFT-BDV blowdown vessel is designed to efficiently separate blowdown
water and flash steam. Built according to ASME Section VIII standards,
the design is compact, requiring a small footprint in which to operate.
For blowdown loads up to 20,000 lb/hr (9071 kb/hr), Armstrong has a
model to fit your needs.
- ASME-coded and stamped vessels
- 3/8″ Carbon steel construction
- Standard pressure rating 150 psi (10 bar) (Other pressure ratings available.)
- Vessels are designed to provide low velocity flash steam with no water carryover.
- VAFT-1238BDV (12″)
- VAFT-1638BDV (16″)
- 3/4″ Commercial or Industrial Aftercooler Assembly
- 1″ Commercial or Industrial Aftercooler Assembly
- Pressure Guage
- Safety Relief Valve