Find a product
Models 230, 330, 300S, 333S – Relief Valves
ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas Vacuum, ‘UV’ National Board Certified Safety Valves.Request a Quote
- Model 337: Has ‘pull-ring’ lift device for easy manual testing.
- Model 215V: Model used for Vacuum service.
- Model 337: 1 to 60 psig -20° to 406°F
- Model 215V: 2-inch HG to 29-inch HG -20° to 400°F
- Protection of low to medium pressure high volume blowers, compressors and pneumatic conveying systems.
- Bulk hauling trailers/equipment.
- Light gauge tanks.
- Protection of high volume vacuum pumps and conveying systems.
SS trim. (nozzle and disc) (Variation 03)
- Large nozzle design provides high capacity.
- Flat bronze valve seats are lapped for optimum performance.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.