Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations offer a rugged, heavy
duty, industrial grade all stainless steel option for point of use hose
attachment and washdown.
Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations are ideal for
installation in hot water systems which do not require a secondary point
of use water temperature adjustment.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Stainless Steel Ball Valve Flow Control.
- Stainless Steel Hose Rack.
- Spray Nozzle.
- Washdown Hose.
Various hose lengths and spray nozzles are available as options for Armstrong Single Temperature Hose Stations.
- Stainless steel full port 3/4″ NPT (20 mm) ball valve
- Mounted on heavy-duty stainless steel hose rack with 8″ x 12″ (203 x 317 mm) mounting plate with four mounting holes
- Stainless steel hose strain relief
- 3/4″ x 4″ (20 mm x 101 mm) stainless steel nipple
- 3/4″ (20 mm) stainless steel coupling at outlet
For help in specifying the exact model you need, download the product literature.
To access CAD Drawings, REGISTER or LOG IN