Find a product
Armstrong Piston Valves
Armstrong Piston Valves are full port forged steel isolation valves with a maximum operating pressure of 136 Barg/1973 psig and a maximum operating temperature of 427°C/800°F. The burnished piston and metal einforced graphite rings provide leak-proof shutoff and allow Armstrong Piston Valves to be operated at higher temperatures, while also extending operating life.
Armstrong Piston Valves are available in Socket Weld, BSPT, and NPT end connections. Flanged ends can be supplied upon request.
Armstrong Piston Valves are ideal for saturated and superheated steam, and hot water applications.Request a Quote
Armstrong Piston Valves Feature
- Leak-proof isolation
- Sizes from 15mm/1/2” NB to 40mm/1-1/2” NB
- Choice of socket weld, screwed or flanged end connections
- Compatible with API, ASME, IBR, and DIN standards
- Resistant to cavitation
- All sealing valve components may be easily replaced in-line
- Long-term operation. Piston valve design ensures actuation even after many years without operation
- Fire-proof performance