All stainless steel with 360° connector
For pressures to 650 psig (45 bar) . . .
Capacities to 1,300 lb/hr (590 kg/hr)
With the 2000 Series’ 360° universal connector,
you can install inverted bucket efficiency and long service life in any
piping configuration with little or no repiping. You get the reliability
of the inverted bucket operating principle, plus all the benefits of
all-stainless steel construction:
- A sealed, tamperproof package
- A compact, lightweight trap
- The ability to withstand freeze-ups without damage
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- A five-year guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship
Also available with optional IS-2 integral strainer connector.
Model 2011N available with non-metallic valve seat.
- TRAP U-1022 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- SERIES 2010 2011 TRAPS – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- SERIES 2011 W/DRAIN TRAP – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- TRAP TVS4000 W/2010/2011/2022 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- TRAP 2010-IS2 & 2011-IS2 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- TRAP MODEL 2022 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- TRAP 2022 & 2022-PC/BD – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- TRAP 2022-IS2 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)