Webster Combustion offers one of the best combustion education experiences available. The Webster Combustion College is an interactive 2 1/2 day course where each student gets to select from five of the classes below.
- Basic JB Burner – JB pilots, modes of operation and set-up of the burner. This will cover natural gas and pressure atomized #2 oil fuels with on-off, LHO and LHL modes of operation.
- Advanced JB Burner – Advanced JB topics, modulation operation, rate calculations, troubleshooting, and air atomization with modulating burners.
- Basic Controls Class – Basic flame safeguard controls and troubleshooting of those controls.
- Advanced Control Class – VFD’s, Temp A Trim and Draft Controls.
- Burner Overview – Overview of our Webster burners, gas and oil trains, combustion theory, emissions, safety in the boiler room and installation of burners.
- HD Gas Class – Set-up and troubleshooting HD gas burners, including pilot.
- HD Oil Class – Set-up and troubleshooting HD oil burners, including air atomization.
- Low NOx Class – Start-up and troubleshooting of low NOx burners, including fiber mesh and FGR.
- Basic Parallel Positioning Control Class – General understanding of parallel positioning controls and how they work.
- AutoFlame Control Class – AutoFlame parallel positioning controls.
- Fireye Control Class – Fireye parallel positioning controls.
- Hays-Cleveland Control Class – Hays-Cleveland parallel positioning controls.
- Honeywell Control Class – Honeywell parallel positioning controls.
- Siemens Control Class – Siemens parallel positioning controls.
Space for these sessions is limited and classes fill up quickly so register now. Sessions begin April 9th. Click here for more information and to get registered.