250 lb Screwed 1/2″-3″
Class 125 Flanged 2″-10″
Class 250 Flanged 2″-8″
Screen chambers won’t leak or crush
Both ends of the chambers are precisely machined. This means perfectly round and smooth seating surfaces, as well as a fixed chamber length. Since the screen seats snugly on the machined surface, no particle bigger than the screen opening can escape around the end of the screen.
Screwed retainers: easy in, easy out
Straight threads mean it takes less torque to achieve a tight seal with proper gasket compression. Less torque is also required to remove the retainer. For you, that means less danger of “freezing in” than with hard-to-break tapered pipe threads.
Off-center blowdown connections for better dirt removal
Off-center drains on 2-1/2″ and 3″ strainers allow you to remove liquid and dirt nearly completely when blowing down the strainer. Also, less liquid will spill when the screen retainer is removed.
Many screen choices
Many screen materials, meshes and perforations are available.
For help in specifying the exact model you need, download the product literature.
- STRAINER A1SC 1/2″ – 2″ – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER A1SC 2-1/2 & 3″ – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER A1FL 2″ CL. 125 & 250 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER A1FL 2-1/2 – 8″ A8FL 10 – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER A1FL 2-1/2 – 8″” CL. 250″ – Submittal Drawing (PDF)
- STRAINER CA1SC/CA41SC 1/2 – 2″ CAST IRON – Submittal Drawing (PDF)