Find a product
Weld-in Line Stop Valves
Armstrong’s SSW and SBW Series are designed and constructed for low pressure drop refrigerant shut-off valves. The stop valves are welded directly to steel piping, thereby eliminating potential leaky flanges or threaded joints and simplifying installations.Request a Quote
- Refrigerants: suitable for all common refrigerants including R-717 (Ammonia), R-134a, neutral, gaseous and liquid media
- Temperature Range: -50°F to 240°F (-46°C to +116 °C)
- Temperature Below: -60°F (-51°C) at lower pressure
- Safe Working Pressure: 365 psig (25 bar)
- Leak Proof Sealing: Non-metallic special polymer seal and taper seat provides leak proof sealing.
- Back Seating & Gland Packing: patented stem packing and backseat design.
- Light Weight & Compact: Ease of Installation
- Stem: Stainless Steel
- Flow: Can accept flow in both directions
- Available in both wheel and vented cap option
- Port Size: ½” thru 1 ¼” (15mm – 32mm) for Straight and Angle form
- Connections: Butt Weld (SBW) or Socket Weld (SSW)