steel version of the remarkable Armstrong Trap Valve Station (TVS) gives
you two piston-style isolation valves, a test valve and an integral
stainless steel strainer with blowdown valve—all merged in a single,
versatile package. What’s more, the unique Armstrong connector makes the
TVS compatible with all of these:
- Inverted bucket
- Thermostatic wafer
- Float and thermostatic
- Two-bolt steam traps from other manufacturers
With Armstrong’s Trap Valve Station, you’ll profit from all of these benefits:
- Reduced costs. TVS saves by eliminating potential leak points and reducing installation and maintenance time.
- Multiple functions. TVS has test and strainer
blowdown valves. When installed with Armstrong Model 2011 and 2022 steam
traps, it will also accommodate the Armstrong pop drain, and SteamEye®—remote steam trap monitoring and testing devices.
- Reduced design time. Permits combining products with exact face-to-face dimensions.
- Three-year guarantee. The TVS is guaranteed for three years.
- Easy, in-line repairability with maximum safety. TVS allows isolation at point of service with upstream/downstream depressurization.
- Installation versatility. The TVS is adaptable to any manufacturer’s two-bolt steam trap and piping configuration.
- Simplified trap testing. You get enhanced capability to check trap operation and a built-in method to block and bleed traps.