Spence Engineering offers a diverse selection of control valves for a wide range of applications. Pneumatic and electric actuator models give you the option on 0-20 psig, 3-15 psig, 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, and Split Ranged input signals.
The “Kombat” Series K Valve:
The K Valve is a ½”- 4″ bronze or cast iron globe valve that is available with an electric or pneumatic actuator. The pneumatic Kombat control valve has a high thrust, compact actuator that offers the muscle required to positively position plug in response to the control signal. It is available in a 36 and 60 square inch actuator size with stainless steel internals to match different operating conditions. The Kombat electric control valve has a high thrust motor that permits shutoff to 400psi and a rapid response that fully strikes the valve in less than 15 seconds.
• K1 – Single Seat, Unbalanced, Bronze, , NPT, 36″ or 60″ Actuator, ½”-2″
• K3 – 3-way, Balanced, Bronze, , NPT, 36 or 60″ Actuator, ½”-2″
• K4 – Single Seat, Unbalanced, Cast Iron, 125# Flg, 60″ Actuator, 2-1/2″-4″
• K5 – Same as K1 w/ Electric Actuator, Fail Closed
• K6 – Same as K1 w/ Electric Actuator, Fail Open
• K7 – Same as K3 w/ Electric Actuator
- Spence Control Valves (PDF)