Find a product
Reflex Glass Liquid Level Indicator
The unbreakable reflex glass liquid level gauge is designed for safe and accurate visual indication of liquid level in vessels under high pressure and temperature conditions. The liquid chamber is a one-piece metal body covered by glass. The light striking the glass in the liquid portion is absorbed by the liquid whereas the light striking the glass
in the vapor portion is reflected making the liquid appear black.
- Refrigerants: Suitable for all common refrigerants including R717 (Ammonia), R-134a, R-22, neutral, gas and liquid media.
- Tempered borosilicate glass is resistant to chemical, thermal and mechanical shocks
- Large chamber for boiling, flashing or surging liquids
- Safety ball gauge valve provided.
- Standard sizes available: 6’’, 12’’, 18’’, 24’’, 30’’, 36’’, 42’’, 48’’, 54’’, 60’’