For pressures to 100 psig (7 bar) . . .
Capacities to 1,800 lb/hr (816 kg/hr)
The patented Armstrong PT-104 Mini Pump Trap is the
smallest non-electric solution that can move condensate or other
liquids from lower to higher points and from lower to higher pressures.
Condensate can be returned at temperatures well above the 200°F (93°C)
limit of conventional electric centrifugal pumps without the headaches
of leaking seals or cavitation problems. The PT-104 Mini Pump is the
small solution for big problems.
- Economical non-electric operation. Uses inexpensive steam air or inert gas.
- Low-maintenance operation. No leaking seals, impeller or motor problems means lower maintenance. No NPSH issues.
- Space-saving size. Low-profile body fits in tight spaces while allowing minimal fill head.
- Lower installation costs. Single trade required for installation and maintenance.
- Peace of mind. Standard unit is intrinsically safe—explosion-proof.
- Cast iron durability. Rugged construction material means long service life.
- Corrosion resistance. Internals are all stainless steel for corrosion resistance and long life.
- Heavy-duty springs. Springs are made from long-lasting Inconel X-750.
- Efficiency. A closed loop means no motive or flash steam is lost. All valuable Btu’s are captured and returned to the system.
- Safety. The pump can be used in flooded pits without fear of electrocution or circuit breaker defaults.
- Low-pressure heating systems
- Process heat exchanger or coils with modulating steam control
- Remote installations (tracing, tank farms, or remote coils)
- Systems under vacuum
- Hazardous (explosion-proof) areas
- Caustic environments
- Sumps or submersed areas
- Flash tanks
NOTE: Armstrong can also custom fabricate packages
to meet your specific needs. Pre-piped conventional, low-boy,
closed-loop and custom-fabricated skid packages are available.