ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas/Steam/Liquid, ‘UV’ national Board Certified. Also available for vacuum service.
- Model 910: CS body and bonnet with SS trim.
- Model 911: All SS construction.
- Model 916: Same as Model 910 except resilient seat/seals. Superior ‘leak-free’ performance.
- Model 917: Same as Model 911 except resilient seat/seals. Superior ‘leak-free’ performance.
- Model 920: Steel body and bonnet with screwed cap and stainless steel spring for organic fluid vaporizers (ASME Section I – ‘V’ Special Use or application). 1,400 psig maximum set pressure.
- Model 921: Steel body and bonnet with plain lift lever and stainless steel spring for forced flow steam generators (ASME Section I – ‘V’ Special Use or application). 1,400 psig maximum set pressure.
- Model 927: Steel body and bonnet with packed lift lever and SS spring for high temperature/pressure hot water boilers (ASME Section I – ‘V’ Special Use or application). 1,400 psig maximum set pressure.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
See Catalog PDF for Pressure and Temperature Limits
- Air/gas compressors, intercoolers, aftercoolers
- Liquid filled pressure vessels/systems, ASME Section VIII (UV).
- Pressure vessels – containing gas, air, liquid or steam, including tanks and receivers.
- Vacuum systems including pumps, tanks and equipment.
- Oil/gas separators.
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems.
- Bypass relief or pressure regulation.
- All stainless steel Model 911 valves may be suitable for sanitary/edible applications.
- Threaded cap
- Threaded cap with gag
- Plain lever
- Plain lever with gag
- Plain lever with vibration dampener
- Packed lever
- Packed lever
- Packed lever with gag
Features and Benefits
- Available with soft seats.
- Threaded cap standard (back pressure tight). Maximum back pressure 50 psig [3.4 barg].
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation.
- Single control ring offers easy adjustment of blowdown.
- Pivoting disc design offers exceptional seat alignment.
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction.
- Valve bodies are heavy duty castings.
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance.
- Threaded side outlet for piped off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions.
- Technical Reference (PDF)