- Model 91: Bronze trim, with pressure-tight cap. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 60 psig.
- Model 218: Bronze trim, UL and FM approved for fire pump installations. Special design offers minimum set pressure of 60 psig. Easily adjustable with handwheel to 200 psig (175 psig with optional 125# inlet flange).
- Model 228: Bronze trim, with pressure-tight cap. UL and FM approved for fire pump installations. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 60 psig.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
- Model 91: 5 to 400 psig -20° to 406°F
- Models 218, 228: 60 to 200 psig -20° to 406°F
Furnished standard with ANSI rated B16.1 – 250# inlet flange and ANSI B16.1 – 125# outlet flange.
- Fire Pump Service, UL and FM approved. (Models 218, 228)
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems.
- Pressure regulating.
- SS trim. (insert and disc) (Variation 02)
- Female x Female NPT connections. (1 1/2-inch through 4-inch sizes)
- Inlet and outlet flanges per ANSI B16.34, 1-inch – 125#. Limited to 175 psig maximum set pressure.
Features and Benefits
- Bolted bonnet permits easy inspection and servicing without removal from system.
- Quality cast iron body and bonnet, insert and disc are available in either bronze or Stainless Steel and lapped for optimum performance.
- Springs are steel with plating for corrosion protection.
- High lift, wing-guided disc offers high relieving capacity. Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Technical Reference (PDF)