Find a product
Models 6252, 6254 Air/Steam/Gas Relief Valves
ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII, Air, Steam and Gas ‘UV’ National Board Certified. Model 6252 ASME Section IV ‘HV’ National Board Certified.Request a Quote
- Model 6252: Cast iron, enclosed spring, stainless steel trim.
- Model 6254: Same as Model 6252 except certified for ASME Code IV – Low pressure steam heating boilers. Set at 15 psig only. J through P orifice only.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
- Model 6252: 10 to 250 psig -20° to 406°F
- Steam Boilers and Generators.
- Pressure Reducing Stations.
- Air/Gas Compressors – reciprocating or rotary.
- Pressure Vessels – including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators, lines.
No Options Available
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty construction of high quality cast iron with SS semi-nozzle trim and disc.
- Bolted bonnet design for easy maintenance.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness.
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum preopen or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Heavy duty lift lever assembly.
- Every valve tested/inspected for pressure setting, blowdown and leakage.
- All adjustments are factory sealed to prevent tampering or disassembly.