Find a product
Models 300, 600 Air/Gas/Steam Relief Valves
ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII Air/Gas/SteamRequest a Quote
- Model 300: Cast steel, exposed spring, full nozzle with SS trim. ANSI 300# inlet flange and 150# outlet flange.
- Model 600: Cast steel, exposed spring, full nozzle with SS trim. ANSI 600# inlet flange and 150# outlet flange.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
- Models 300: 15 to 410 psig @ 800 o F, 505 psig @ 750 o F, -20 o F minimum temperature
- Models 600: 15 to 825 psig @ 800 o F, 1000 psig @750 o F, -20 o F minimum temperature
- Steam Boilers and Generators
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- Air/Gas Compressors – reciprocating or rotary.
- Pressure Vessels – including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators, lines.
- High Temperature Alloy Spring
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty construction of high quality cast steel with Stainless Steel full-nozzle trim for optimum performance.
- Bolted yoke design for easy maintenance.
- Steel yoke incorporates a cover-shield for guiding surfaces and provides for fully exposed spring.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness for tight shut-off
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Every valve 100% tested/inspected for pressure setting, blowdown and leakage.
- All adjustments are factory sealed to prevent tampering or disassembly.