- Model 19: All bronze, equipped with handwheel for easy adjustment.
- Model 19M: Same as Model 19 except SS trim (seat and disc). (Available 2 1/2-inch and 3-inch only). For higher pressure settings or severe applications.
- Model 20: All bronze, with pressure-tight cap. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 50 psig.
- Model 20M: Same as Model 20 except SS trim (available in 2 1/2-inch and 3-inch only)(seat and disc). For higher pressure settings or severe applications. Maximum back pressure of 50 psig.
- Model 20P: Same as Model 20 except with packed lift lever. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 50 psig.
- Model 20MP: Same as Model 20M except with packed lift lever. Maximum back pressure of 50 psig.
- Model 200A: Special non-chattering design. Recommended for light oils and continuous bypass or pressure regulation. UL listed for light oil service. Available 3/4-inch through 1 1/2-inch sizes. Female NPT connections only.
- Model 200H: Same as Model 20. UL listed for use with fuel oils. Available 3/4-inch through 2-inch sizes.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
- Model 19, 20: 1 to 300 psig -60° to 406°F
- Models 19M, 20M: 1 to 500 psig -60° to 406°F
- Models 200A, 200H: 10 to 200 psig -60° to 406°F
- Non-Code liquid relief
- Overpressure relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems
- Pressure regulation
- Continuous bypass relief
- Available with optional female NPT inlet or flanged inlet and outlet connections.
- Male x Female NPT connections standard.
- Female x Female connections available.
Features and Benefits
- Inlet and outlet connections integrally cast into body to permit easy inspection and servicing without disconnecting piping.
- Lapped beveled seats for optimum performance.
- Stainless Steel Spring for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Optional Flange connections available
Installation, Operation & Maintenance
- Technical Reference (PDF)
Models 19, 19M, 20, 20M, 20MP, 200A, 200H Non-code Bronze Liquid Relief Valves