ASME Section IV ‘Steam’ Standard, ‘HV’, National Board
Model 930: High Capacity, Cast Iron.
Pressure and Temperature Limits
15 psig only
Low pressure steam heating boilers ASME Code Section IV.
No Options Available
Features and Benefits
- Extra high capacity for industrial, commercial and residential low pressure steam heating boilers.
- Large seat area/guide area ratio, along with disc pivot design ensures optimum valve performance.
- Lapped valve seats for optimum performance.
- Reversible lift lever for ‘pull-up’ or ‘pull-down’ manual testing.
- Every valve 100% tested/inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- All adjustments are factory sealed to prevent tampering or disassembly.
- Technical Reference (PDF)