Control valves are a key component in any pressure or temperature control application. With the increasing cost of fuel, delivering media in the most efficient way increases productivity by delivering the required pressure or temperature while avoiding excessive consumption. Precision control also provides repeatability and safety for any process.
Armstrong’s Python 1500 Series Control Valves are globe-style two-way single-seated valves that are ideally suited to deliver accurate and efficient control of most steam and liquid applications that are found in a variety of manufacturing and institutional environments. Made of carbon steel, the body of the 1500 series has top entry trim and a bolted bonnet for easy access to all internal parts for in-line inspection, maintenance, and trim replacement.
The 1500 Series Also Offers:
- Two pneumatic actuator sizes
- Pneumatic actuators have been designed with six springs to allow lower hysteresis and higher performance
- Pneumatic actuators tested to three million cycles
- Reverse and direct acting actuators that are field reversible
- Both PTFE chevron seals and graphoil packing
- Teflon packing is live spring-loaded for long service life and less maintenance
- Parabolic equal percentage trims for accurate control
- Additional trims such as perforated unbalanced, multi-hole balanced, soft seats for class VI shut off, and micro trims are available.
- Metal to metal seats and plugs rated for Class IV shut off
- 17-4 PH h900 plugs for long service
- 50:1 turn down
- Electric actuators
- On/Off and modulating characteristics
For insight into what type of control valve is best suited to your application, contact the team at Campbell-Sevey.