Rada Thermostatic Mixing Valve of “sealed for life” disposable
cartridge construction. Compact design with top and/or bottom blended
water outlet makes Rada 320 ideal for recessed enclosure, plumbing chase
and utility/mechanical room installation.
Complete operating mechanism of valve is enclosed in a durable
polymer cartridge for ease of field maintenance. Powerful internal
mechanism and non metallic wetted parts resist mineral deposition.
Capable of close temperature control at diverse flow rates between 1
gpm (3.8 lpm) 24 gpm (91 lpm). Able to blend within 5°F (2°C) of either
inlet supply due to “low seepage” across internal proportioning
• Dual thermostatic elements provide redundancy in the event of individual thermostat failure
• Typical outlet temperature control +/-2°F
• Adjustable maximum temperature limit stop
• Adjustable single temperature lockout
• Thermal shutdown mode upon inlet supply failure