QMax Announces New Line of Pre-Insulated Tubing
QMax has launched their new ViperLine™ Pre-Insulated Tubing to minimize heat loss and provide protection for areas between your manifolds and steam tracing/jacketing.
The thermally insulated fiberglass material is protected with a flexible flame-resistant PVC jacket and can transfer fluids up to 400°F (204°C) while maintaining an outer jacket temperature of 140°F (60°C). This keeps your system at the temperature you want, while providing personal protection from steam or hot fluids at the same time. QMax ViperLine™ also comes in a variety of materials to meet your needs - all sizes of copper and stainless tubing, multiple colors, and different jacket materials.
No other company offers more steam tracing solutions than QMax Industries. From the steam supply manifold to the condensate return manifold, QMax can offer the entire scope of stream tracing including:
• Steam Supply Manifolds
• Pre-Insulated Tubing for clean steam transfer
• Steam Tracing/Jacketing System (most steam tracing systems options of any company from freeze protection to jacketed pipe)
• Pre-Insulated Tubing for low-pressure loss condensate transfer
• Condensate Return Manifolds with steam traps designed for steam tracing
• Steam Tracing Design (supply & return sizing, layout, installation drawings)
Contact the team at Campbell-Sevey to determine how much energy you can save by integrating QMax into your system.
Posted on Sat, February 10, 2018
by Campbell-Sevey filed under